Last updated: 19 May 2016
These Rules, Terms and Conditions apply to, and are binding upon you if you participate at the Casino and/or Poker Room.
These Rules, Terms and Conditions replace any pre-existing Rules, Terms and Conditions that appeared on this Casino/Poker Room Website. In these Rules, Terms and Conditions:
- "Account" means a unique Account that has been issued to you by the Casino and/or Poker Room.
- "Agreement" means these Rules, Terms and Conditions;
- the "Casino" means the casino situated at the Casino Website and owned and/or operated by us;
- “Casino Group” means collectively all the online casinos proprietary to us;
- "Casino Website" Jackpotcity Casino or any derivative thereof;
- "Charge-back" means when you, or a credit card issuing bank, or any other third party payment solutions provider effects a reversal of charges in relation to your credit card or third party deposit transaction;
- "Closed Account Player" means a player who has a Closed Player Account;
- "Closed Player Account" means an Account that has been closed, deregistered or excluded by either us or you;
- "Inactive Account" means a Player’s Account which has not recorded any login and/or logout for a period exceeding 12 (twelve) consecutive months without the requirement of any financial transaction;
- "Dormant Player" means a player who has a Dormant Account;
- "Guest Player" means a Player who utilizes free-play casino credits with no monetary value to place wagers at the Casino;
- "Participate" means, without limitation, any of the conduct described in 4.1.1 to 4.1.7 below and visiting the Casino and/or Poker Room Website and/or playing any games offered by the Casino and/or Poker Room at the Casino and/or Poker Room and/or utilizing the Casino or Poker Room and/or Casino Website and/or the Software in any manner whatsoever;
- “Payment Service Provider” means a 3rd party with whom we have an arrangement to process money transfers.
- "Player/s" mean(s) a Real Player and/or a Guest Player and/or a Dormant Player and/or a Closed Account Player;
- “Poker Room Website” means www.coolhandpoker.com or any derivative thereof;
- "Real Player" means any player who has registered an Account at the Casino and/or Poker Room;
- the "Service" means the availability to, and provision of Software that enables you to play at the Casino and/or Poker Room using the Internet or your mobile phone;
- "Software" means any software owned by or licensed to us that must be downloaded in order for you to participate at the Casino and/or Poker Room and/or any Flash Games versions of the software that do not need to be downloaded;
- We/us/our means, Bayton Ltd (C41970) a Maltese registered company with registered address at Villa Seminia, 8, Sir Temi Zammit Avenue, Ta Xbiex XBX1011, which is the owner and operator of the casino and poker room website and its group companies. Bayton Ltd is authorized and licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority. Licence Numbers MGA/CL1/376/2007 (issued: 30th December, 2014) and MGA/CL3/376/2007 (issued: 30th December, 2014).
- "Your Jurisdiction" means the jurisdiction in which you are domiciled, reside or work.
1. Your Participation at the Casino and/or Poker Room
- 1.1.1 Participation at the Casino and/or Poker Room is at your sole option, discretion and risk.
- 1.1.2 You are solely responsible for ascertaining whether it is legal in Your Jurisdiction to participate at the Casino and/or Poker Room.
- 1.1.3 You may only participate at the Casino and/or Poker Room if it is legal for you to do so within Your Jurisdiction.
- 1.1.4 In addition to the provisions of 1.1.3 above, you may only participate at the Casino and/or Poker Room if you have attained the legal age of majority within Your Jurisdiction.
- 1.1.5 We do not warrant the legality of your participation at the Casino and/or Poker Room in terms of the laws of Your Jurisdiction.
- 1.1.6 We have the right to request you to furnish us with proof of your identity and age as a condition precedent to us allowing you to participate at the Casino and/or Poker Room.
- 1.1.7 You hereby authorize us and our designated agents in rem suam, as and when we require, to confirm your identity and your right to use the monies that you wager at the Casino and/or Poker Room.
- 1.1.8 You may not open and maintain more than one account at any point in time.
- 1.1.9 Funds and/or Casino and/or Poker Room credits may only be transferred between Casino or Poker Room accounts belonging to the same player i.e. transfers to third parties are not permitted.
- 1.1.10 The Casino and/or Poker Room at its discretion reserves the right to pay any winnings in Euros, irrespective of the currency the player’s account has been registered in or the bet was placed.
- 1.1.11 We have the right to verify the account information at any time and suspend the account pending adequate verification.
- 1.1.12 Players who withdraw a sum of money that is 5 times or more greater than their lifetime deposits across the Casino Group will liable for detailed game and play review and only be able to withdraw their winnings at a sum of €4,000 per week. The remaining amount will be placed back in the player's account until such time that they are eligible for a further withdrawal. This clause will only be applied at the discretion of casino management. All progressive wins are exempt from this clause.
- 1.1.13 You agree to receive communications from the Casino Group and their marketing agents.
- 1.1.14 The casino does not allow players to gamble on credit.
1.2 Your Warranties
1.2.1 You warrant and represent, and we enter into this Agreement on the basis of such representations and warranties, all of which are material at the time of your entering into this Agreement and throughout the currency hereof, that you:
- 18.104.22.168 are legally able to participate in the Casino and/or Poker Room within Your Jurisdiction;
- 22.214.171.124 are an "adult", having attained the age of majority within your Jurisdiction;
- 126.96.36.199 shall not allow any third party (in particular, but without limitation, any minor/s) to, directly or indirectly, use your Account/s that you hold at the Casino and/or Poker Room, utilize the Software or accept a prize from the Casino and/or Poker Room;
- 188.8.131.52 have furnished us with personal details that are valid, accurate and complete in each and every respect and that you shall advise us immediately via email should such details change;
- 184.108.40.206 are the true and lawful owner of the monies that you wager at the Casino and/or Poker Room and/or that you are duly and properly authorized to utilize such monies for the aforementioned purposes;
- 220.127.116.11 shall not deposit nor wager any monies at the Casino and/or Poker Room that are derived in any manner whatsoever from illegal activities contemplated in 1.6 below;
- 18.104.22.168 shall pay all monies owed to the Casino and/or Poker Room and in respect of payment shall not charge-back, and/or deny or reverse or countermand any such payments; and
- 22.214.171.124 have read and understood these Rules, Terms and Conditions.
- 126.96.36.199 participate at the Casino on an individual basis and for personal entertainment only (that is, Not in a professional sense or in concert with other Player(s) as part of a club, group, etc.)
1.2.2 If you breach the warranty contained in clause 1.2.1 above, all transactions placed by you shall be null and void and you shall forfeit any winnings accrued to you as a result of such transactions and/or participation.
1.3 Refusal to Register, Deregistration, Exclusion & Suspension
- 1.3.1 We may refuse to register you as a player or elect to deregister and exclude you or suspend you as a player from the Casino and/or Poker Room at any time and for any reason whatsoever.
- 1.3.2 You acknowledge hereby that the Casino and/or Poker Room is not obliged to give you prior notice of its decision to refuse, deregister or exclude or suspend you, nor to furnish you with any reasons for such decision.
1.4 Consequences of Deregistration, Exclusion or Suspension
- 1.4.1 If we deregister or exclude or suspend you from the Casino and/or Poker Room we shall have the right to:
- 188.8.131.52 withhold payment to you of any contested funds whether such contested funds are deposits, refunds, bonuses, free monies, Casino and/or Poker Room credits, payouts or the like; and/or
- 184.108.40.206 exclude you from all or any other Casinos and/or Poker rooms in the group of Casinos of which the Casino/Poker Room is a member; and/or
- 220.127.116.11 solely determine what criteria you shall have to meet in order to establish a New Account at the Casino and/or Poker Room; and/or
- 18.104.22.168 in the case of fraudulent, illegal or similar misconduct by you or failure by you to pay any sums due to us:
- 22.214.171.124.1 furnish any relevant information about you to an intra-group database recording such mischief and, if necessary, hand over your account details to a collections agency for the recovery of any sums that you owe us. You hereby irrevocably authorize us to do so in our absolute discretion, and/or
- 126.96.36.199.2 have forfeited to us any contested funds that may be derived by you from fraudulent, illegal or similar misconduct.
1.5 Dormant Accounts & Dormant Bonus Balances
- 1.5.1 It is recorded that the provisions of this Clause 1.5 only apply if all of a Real Player's Accounts at the Casino Group constitute Dormant Accounts.
- 1.5.2 Any credit balance standing to an Inactive Player’s Account may, in the Casino's sole and unfettered discretion, be handled by the Casino and/or Poker Room as follows:
- 188.8.131.52 an administration fee equivalent to 5 Euros of such credit balance shall be levied monthly thereon and deducted there from until the earlier of:
- 184.108.40.206.1 the credit balance being reduced to zero; or or
- 220.127.116.11.2 the Inactive Account becoming active; or or
- 18.104.22.168.3 30 months after the Player’s Account becomes a Dormant Account (under regulation 39)
- 1.5.3 If no transaction has been recorded on a player’s account for thirty (30) months, the Casino shall remit the balance in the accounts to the player, or if the player cannot be satisfactorily located, to the Authority (under regulation 39).
- 1.5.4 Notwithstanding meeting any play through requirement, in our sole and absolute discretion, you may lose any bonuses and winnings derived from such bonuses if such moneys remain unused by you at the Casino for a period of six months from the date on which such bonus(es) were awarded. For the purpose hereof all Loyalty points awarded shall be construed to be Bonuses
1.6 Money Laundering
- 1.6.1 It is recorded that some jurisdictions have strict laws on money laundering that may impose an obligation upon us to report you to the federal or local authorities within such jurisdictions if we know, suspect or have reason to suspect that any of your transactions, amongst other things, involve funds derived from illegal activities or are intended to conceal funds derived from illegal activities or involve the use of the Casino and/or Poker Room to facilitate criminal activity.
- 1.6.2 If we have knowledge or suspicion envisaged in 1.6.1 above we may:
- 22.214.171.124 immediately suspend, deregister or terminate your Account at the Casino and/or Poker Room; and/or
- 126.96.36.199 at our sole discretion, not refund to you any funds held in such Account; and/or
- 188.8.131.52 exclude you from all or any other Casinos and/or Poker Rooms in the group of Casinos of which the Casino and/or Poker Room is a member; and/or
- 184.108.40.206 furnish any relevant information about you to an intra-group database recording such mischief. You hereby irrevocably authorize us to do so in our absolute discretion.
- 1.6.3 We reserve the right to report you to the aforementioned federal or local authorities should we, in our absolute discretion; determine that we are obliged, by law, to do so.
- 1.6.4 In order to assist in the prevention of money laundering:
- 220.127.116.11 no cash shall be accepted to fund any Account at the Casino and/or Poker Room;
- 18.104.22.168 no substantial and/or exceptional withdrawals individually and cumulatively shall be made unless notarized facsimile copies of the following are received:
- 22.214.171.124.1 most recent bank statement for the bank account from which your wagers have been paid;
- 126.96.36.199.2 a copy of a government issued photo identity document, i.e. driver's license; current and valid passport, identity card, etc
- 188.8.131.52.3 a copy of a utility bill no older than 3 months clearly reflecting your registered address and name, i.e. most recent bank statement gas or electricity bill, etc
- 1.7.1 If, whilst playing at the Casino and/or Poker Room, you win a sum of money or any other prize regarded by the Casino and/or Poker Room as worthy of publicity, you agree to make yourself available for any event of such a nature arranged by the Casino. The Casino will do its utmost to protect your privacy at all times.
- 1.7.2 Without derogating from the generality of clause 1.7.1 above, you hereby grant us the right to use your first name in any publicity about your win mentioned above and to use a picture of a model in your stead.
1.8 Your consent
- 1.8.1 Telephone calls may be recorded or monitored for quality and/or security purposes. By using this service, you are consenting to the recording or monitoring thereof.
- 1.8.2 We may collect and record all internet communications, details of transactions you carry through the site and details of your visits to the site.
2 The Service
- 2.1 The Service and the Software are provided "as is". We make no warranty or representation, whether express or implied, in relation to the satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, completeness or accuracy of the Service or the Software.
- 2.2 We shall not be liable for computer malfunctions, failure of telecommunications service or Internet connections nor attempts by you to participate in games by methods, means or ways not intended by us. You are solely responsible for any telecommunications devices and services utilised by you to participate at the Casino.
- 2.3 We cannot guarantee that the Service will never be faulty but we will correct reported faults as soon as we reasonably can. If a fault occurs you should report the fault by email or in writing to Customer Support.
- 2.4 Although we shall take all reasonable measures to ensure that the Software and files are free from computer viruses we cannot and do not guarantee that the Software and files are free of such problems. It is your responsibility to protect your systems and have in place the ability to reinstall any data or programs lost due to a virus.
- 2.5 We may temporarily suspend the whole or any part of the Service for any reason at our sole discretion. We may, but shall not be obliged to, give you as much notice as is reasonably practicable of such suspension. We will restore the Service, as soon as is reasonably practicable, after temporary suspension.
- 2.6 In the event of a Casino and/or Poker Room system malfunction all bets are void.
- 2.7 In accordance with clause 4.2 below, we will not be liable to you for any loss that you may incur as a result of such suspension or delay.
- 2.8 It is the sole responsibility of the player to account and report relevant taxes on winnings that might be applicable in their jurisdiction.
3. Shared Environments
We may impose any limits or conditions that we, in our sole discretion, deem fit on any persons who open or attempt to open Accounts at the Casino and/or Poker Room where such Accounts originate from environments where computers are, or the environment is shared.
4. Indemnity & Limitation of Liability
- 4.1. You indemnify and hold harmless the Casino and/or Poker Room, its directors, officers, employees, shareholders, agents and affiliates, the ultimate parent and parent companies of the Casino and/or Poker Room and any of its subsidiaries against any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages (whether direct, indirect, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive or other) arising from any participation by you at the Casino and/or Poker Room. The nature of your participation shall include, but not be limited to, inter alia:
- 4.1.1. visiting, use or re-use of this Casino and/or Poker Room Website;
- 4.1.2. use or re-use of any materials at, or obtained from, this Casino and/or Poker Room Website or any other source whatsoever;
- 4.1.3. entry, use or re-use of the Casino and/or Poker Room Website server;
- 4.1.4. facilitating or making a deposit into your Account at the Casino and/or Poker Room;
- 4.1.5. wagering or gaming at the Casino and/or Poker Room;
- 4.1.6. acceptance and use of any win or prize at or from the Casino and/or Poker Room;
- 4.1.7. use or re-use of the Casino and/or Poker Room software, whether downloaded from the Casino and/or Poker Room Website or by any other means or through any other medium.
- 4.2. In no circumstances whatsoever shall the Casino and/or Poker Room, its directors, officers, employees, shareholders, agents and affiliates, the ultimate parent and parent companies of the Casino and/or Poker Room and any of its subsidiaries be liable to you in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, for any loss or damage howsoever arising from any cause whatsoever, whether direct or indirect, or for any amounts whatsoever (even where we have been notified by you of the possibility of such loss or damage).
- 4.3. Upon confirmation of money transfer from us to the Payment Service Provider, we shall not be liable for any damages, loss or cost suffered or incurred by a Player (including any damages, loss or costs suffered or incurred as a result of a failure to pay or delay in payment).
- 4.4 The Casino and/or Poker room, its directors, officers, employees and shareholders shall not be liable for any acts or omissions of or advertisements published by third party advertisers and marketers.
5. Promotions, Competitions and the Cash-Back Program
- 5.1. It is recorded that the Casino and/or Poker Room shall, from time to time, offer certain promotions, competitions and a cash- back program and that these competitions, promotions and cash- back program may have separate terms, conditions and rules that are competition, promotion or cash- back program -specific.
- 5.2. These Rules, Terms and Conditions apply to any competition, promotion and cash- back program.
- 5.3. In the event of a conflict between these Rules, Terms and Conditions and the promotion, competition and/ or cash- back program -specific Rules, Terms and Conditions, the promotion, competition and/ or cash- back program -specific Rules, Terms and Conditions (as applicable) shall prevail but only to the extent that the Rules, Terms and Conditions conflict with one another.
- 5.4 The Casino and/or Poker Room casino reserves the right to exclude players from taking part in any promotion in its sole discretion. Promotions are for limited time only and the Casino reserves the right to terminate any Promotion at any time without prior notice.
- 5.5. The Cash-Back Program offered at the discretion of the Casino and no correspondence shall be entered into by the Casino with regard to any aspect of the Cash-Back Program (including, without limitation, the crediting or debiting of Cash- Back Points to a Player’s Account, the ratio of Cash- Back Points to Casino Credits awarded and a Player’s eligibility or lack thereof in participating in the Cash- Back Program). The Cash-Back Program can be withdrawn from a Players Casino Account without notice.
- 5.6. The Casino is a member of the Casino group. You may not claim a Bonus at the Casino if (1) prior to opening an Account at the Casino, you have opened an Account at any other online casino within the Casino Group and claimed such a Bonus from such other online casino and (2) having claimed such Bonus from the other online casino within the Casino Group, wagered such previously claimed Bonus and initial deposit less than 100 times at the online casino granting you such Bonus. Under no circumstances shall you be eligible for more than one sign- up bonus at the Casino and/or Poker Room even if you are able to open multiple Accounts thereat (in, for example, different currencies or languages). If your Account at the Casino and/or Poker Room has been credited with a sign- up bonus for which you (in our sole and unfettered discretion) are ineligible, the Casino and/or Poker Room shall retrospectively void such sign- up bonus and any winnings received by you after the sign- up bonus has been credited to your relevant Accounts.
- 5.7.1 Bonus amounts are subject to a minimum wagering requirement of up to 50 times (“Play- Through Requirement”) before it can be transferred from your Bonus Balance to your Cash Balance. The Play- Through Requirement imposed will vary at our sole discretion per game, promotion and/or region to region. For example, if you deposit 100 and receive a 100 credit bonus, the Play Through Requirement will be 50 x 100 = 5000. Any winnings attributed to the Cash portion of your balance can be withdrawn at any time, subject to meeting all of these terms and conditions. In order to meet the wagering requirements, please see the contributing percentages on the applicable promotion specific rules.
- 5.7.2 Any winnings from no purchase required offers as well as free spins will be subject to a 50x wagering requirement in order for the bonus money there from to be transferred into the cash balance. Specific game play-through is standard as per Promotion - specific Terms and Conditions. In the event that a Player has a positive cash balance after the 50x wagering requirement is complete and such Player attempts to make a withdrawal, the withdrawal will be capped at 100 Casino Credits (in the Player’s currency of play) and the remaining cash balance will be forfeited.
- 5.7.3 If you do not want any Bonus which has been deposited into your account by the Casino then you are entitled to request that it be reversed out of your Casino account, subject to no Play Through having taken place on Bonus, the initial deposit and/or associated Sign-Up Bonus. You can do this by contacting Customer support by email, telephone call or live chat. If any part of the Bonus has been used, then the Bonus may not be removed from your account (either by means of withdrawal or a request to the support staff) until the Play Through Requirement associated with the Bonus has been met.
- 5.7.4 Where a Sign-Up Bonus has been granted to you, subject to you being required to have met all wagering requirements, you will be limited to a maximum withdrawal value of 6 times your first deposit amount and any remaining balance will be forfeited. This clause will only be applied at the discretion of casino management. All progressive wins are exempt from this clause.
- 5.8.1 Before any withdrawals are processed, your play will be reviewed for any irregular playing patterns. In the interests of fair gaming, equal, zero or low margin bets or hedge betting, shall all be considered irregular gaming. Other examples of irregular game play include but are not limited to, placing single bets equal to or in excess of 30% or more of the value of the bonus credited to their account, until such time as the wagering requirements for that bonus have been met. For the purposes of this rule, a bet is defined as one roulette spin or one dealer's dealt hand in any table game, or one deal in any Video or Power Poker game (this includes Multi-Hand/Play games). Any double or gamble shall be considered a new bet. Should the Casino deem that irregular game play has occurred; the Casino reserves the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings.
- 5.8.2 The Casino reserves the right to decide in its sole discretion which activities constitute "irregular play" and to withhold any withdrawals where irregular play has occurred.
- 5.8.3 In the event that the Casino believes you are abusing or attempting to abuse a bonus or other promotion, displaying irregular betting behaviour, or you are likely to benefit through abuse or lack of good faith from a gambling policy adopted by Us, the Casino Group may at its sole discretion, deny, withhold or withdraw from you any bonus or promotion, or rescind any policy either temporarily or permanently, or terminate your access to the Services and/or block your account. In such circumstances, the Casino shall be under no obligation to refund to you any funds that may be in your accounts other than your original deposit amounts.
- 5.8.4 If you are found to be in breach of the warranty contained in clause 1.2 above, the Casino reserves the right, in its unfettered discretion, to void any winnings and confiscate any balance in a Casino
- 5.8.5 The maximum bet while a bonus is actively being played through is €8 per round and 50c per line. Failure to follow this condition may result in forfeiting any winnings
6. Rules of Play
- 6.1. In addition to these Rules, Terms and Conditions certain Rules of Play and FAQ’s shall apply to you and be binding upon you in respect of your participation at the Casino and/or Poker Room.
- 6.2. You hereby agree to be bound by the aforementioned Rules of Play and FAQ’s as if they were specifically incorporated into these Rules, Terms and Conditions.
- 6.3. In the event of a payout being left in play on a Video Poker game, the Casino reserves the right to collect and subsequently credit the Player’s balance with that amount.
- 6.4. Winnings may be confiscated when a player has self-excluded themselves from gambling at other casinos due to gambling addiction/problems.
7. Intellectual Property
- 7.1. We hereby grant you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the Casino and/or Poker Room Website and the Software and all content derived from the Casino and/or Poker Room Website and the Software, including copyright and all intellectual property rights therein, in connection with the Service in accordance with these Rules, Terms and Conditions.
- 7.2. You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Casino and/or Poker Room Website and the Software shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorized by us or our licensors.
- 7.3. You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Casino and/or Poker Room Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of such material and content is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit, tamper with, or create derivative works of such material and content.
- 8.1. Amendment
- 8.1.1. The Casino and/or Poker Room may, without notice to you, amend, alter, delete, interlineate or add to ("Changes") these Rules, Terms and Conditions, the promotion or competition-specific Rules, Terms and Conditions or Rules of Play at any time whatsoever.
- 8.1.2. These Changes shall become effective, and you shall be bound by these Changes, immediately upon their posting on the Casino and/or Poker Room Website.
- 8.1.3. You agree to regularly review these Rules, Terms and Conditions, promotion or competition-specific Rules, Terms and Conditions and the Rules of Play regularly in order to assess whether any changes have been made.
- 8.2. Eligibility
- The Casino and/or Poker Room’s employees, subsidiaries and affiliates connected to any referral programs linked to the Casino and/or Poker Room, advertising or other agencies, licensees, licensors, distributors and their other associated or affiliated companies or, in the case of individuals, the immediate family of such individuals, are not eligible to participate at the Casino and/or Poker Room as a Real Player.
- 8.3. Severability
- If any part of these Rules, Terms and Conditions is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that part shall be deemed to be severable from the rest of these Rules, Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Rules, Terms and Conditions. In such cases, the part deemed invalid or unenforceable shall be amended in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as closely as possible, our original intent.
- 8.4. Non-Waiver
- No indulgence granted by the Casino and/or Poker Room to you should be construed as a waiver of any of our or the Casino and/or Poker Room’s rights in terms of these Rules, Terms and Conditions.
- 8.5. Third Parties
- Unless otherwise expressly stated, nothing in these Rules, Terms and Conditions shall create or confer any rights on any persons not party to these Rules, Terms and Conditions.
- 8.6. Assignment We reserve the right to transfer, assign, sub-license or pledge, in whole or in part, any of the rights and obligations granted to or imposed upon us by these Rules, Terms and Conditions. You may not transfer, assign, sub-license or pledge any of the rights and obligations granted to or imposed upon you by these Rules, Terms and Conditions.
- 8.7. Whole Agreement
- Unless the context otherwise indicates, these Rules, Terms and Conditions set out the entire agreement between us and supersede all prior oral or written agreements, arrangements or understandings between us. You acknowledge that you are not relying on any representation, agreement, term or condition that is not set out in this Agreement.
- 8.8. Interpretation
- In this Agreement the headings are used for convenience only and shall not affect its interpretation. References to persons shall include incorporated and unincorporated persons; references to the singular include the plural and vice versa; and references to the masculine include the feminine.
- 8.9. Government of Malta
- This Casino and/or Poker Room is regulated by the provisions of the Gaming Legislation, Ordinances and Regulations of and issued by the Government of Malta. You acknowledge and agree that we may be bound (and shall be entitled) to disclose certain information about you and your account to the Maltese Gaming Authorities in terms of such laws and regulations.
- 8.10. Applicable Law & Jurisdiction
- The validity, construction and performance of this Agreement shall be governed by Maltese law and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Maltese superior courts to which the parties hereby submit, except that a Party may seek an interim injunction in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- 8.11. Limitation of Actions
- You hereby agree that any legal proceedings to enforce any claim that you may have (if any) against the Casino and/or Poker Room shall be initiated by you within a period of 6 (six) months of the cause of action arising (the "Prescription Period"); failing which you hereby forever waive and abandon any right that you may have to enforce such claim after the Prescription Period and confirm that on the expiry of the Prescription Period the said claim shall be void, waived and abandoned in law.
- 8.12. Translations
- These Rules, Terms and Conditions may be translated into many different languages. If there is any discrepancy between the English language version of these Rules, Terms and Conditions and any other language- version of these Rules, Terms and Conditions in the meaning and interpretation of any of the provisions of these Rules, Terms and Conditions, the meaning and interpretation of the provisions under the English language version shall prevail.
- 8.13 Tournaments
- 8.13.1 Entrance into the tournament is limited to one per person per Casino account. If Player’s open multiple accounts they will not be eligible for an entry per account. Entry is only available once per Player and/or per environment where computers are shared and/or per e-mail address. Only one Alias is permitted per Player per tournament.
- 8.13.2 Upon withdrawal, any winnings from the Tournament Free Rolls prior to a cash deposit will be capped at 100 Casino Credits (in the Player’s currency of play) and the remaining cash balance will be forfeited.
- 8.14 Complaints and disputes
- Any customer who has any concerns or questions regarding the Casino or regarding a settlement should contact Customer services via live chat or the relevant country-specific Helpdesk telephone number. Unresolved complaint may be referred to the MGA at firstname.lastname@example.org . If you are an existing Casino account holder please include your username/account number/alias, Name, Surname and contact information in all correspondence.
- 8.15 Assignment
- These Terms and Conditions are personal to you, and are not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by you except with our prior written consent. We reserve the right to assign, transfer or delegate any of our rights and obligations hereunder to any third party without notice to you.
- 8.16 Business Transfers
- In the event of a change of control, merger, acquisition, or sale of assets of the company, your player account and associated data may be part of the assets transferred to the purchaser or acquiring party. In such an event, we will provide you with notice via email or notice on our web site explaining your options with regards to the transfer of your account.
9. Mobile Casino
- When playing on the Mobile Casino the following additional terms shall apply:
- 9.1. Network Operator and Other Charges
- You are solely responsible for any connection, use or other charges levied by your network operator when you register to play the Games, download the Software, place Bets or communicate with us. These charges shall form no part of any Bets placed.
- 9.2. Connectivity
You (the Player) are solely responsible for any telecommunications devices, networks, GPRS, Internet access services and other consents and permissions required in connection with your use of the Casino.
- 9.3. Special Provisions for the O2 Mobile Subscribers
- If you are an O2 subscriber please note that the following additional terms apply to you:
You hereby acknowledge that:
- 9.3.1. You shall not access or use The Service if you are roaming in a jurisdiction which does not permit gambling or betting services, and
- 9.3.2. We do not act as agent or representative of Cellectivity; Cellectivity is not a party to any contract with you for use of the Service.